Berita Kocak Unik dan Menggelitik
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, the majority of moles appear during the first two decades of a person__s life, while about one in every 100 babies is born with moles. Acquired moles are a form of benign neoplasm, while congenital moles, or congenital nevi, are considered a minor malformation or hamartoma and may be at a higher risk for melanoma. A mole can be either subdermal (under the skin) or a pigmented growth on the skin, formed mostly of a type of cell known as a melanocyte. The high concentration of the body__s pigmenting agent, melanin, is responsible for their dark color. Moles are a member of the family of skin lesions known as nevi.
But enough with the science, let’s see some moles!
10. Sarah Jessica Parker. Star of Sex in the City. A great mole on her chin, has now sadly been removed.
9. Peggy Lee. An American jazz and popular music singer and songwriter and Academy Award-nominated actress.
8. Barack Obama. Right there by his nose, flesh colored. Perhaps the most powerful mole in the world at this time.
7. Niki Taylor. __I always hated my mole growing up. I even thought about having it removed. At the time I didn’t do it because I thought it would hurt, and now I’m glad I didn’t._
6. Ewan McGregor. Removed his moles back in 2003, what a shame. Brilliant actor, but stupid for removing them. Had a couple of nice ones on his cheek and forehead.
5. Mao. A stupid evil jerk? Perhaps. But he did have dandy of a mole on his chin. Check that baby out!
4. Enrique Iglesias. Latin pop star, had a real beauty on his right cheek. Iglesias decided to part with his trademark mole after a doctor told him it could become cancerous.
3. Cindy Crawford. Does it get more gorgeous? Cindy isn’t too bad looking herself. A speck of chocolate on her lip? Nope, it’s a delicious mole.
2. Madonna. America’s naughty girl occasionally sports a mole. It comes and goes like her British accent.
1. Marilyn Monroe. Perhaps the most iconic mole belongs to the beloved Marilyn Monroe. You will be missed… Marilyn’s mole.